- Despite a lifetime of medical training, it is legitimate to believe hallucinations can come from Satan.
- West Virginia is about 15 minutes from Washington, DC.
- When abducting the victim of a motor vehicle accident, it is okay to punch out the side window and drag the victim 100 yards - no one will notice.
- Parents' wishes don't matter in the care of a minor child; whatever the attending physician decides is enough.
- During a footchase of an elusive, homicidal suspect in an ill-lit, unfamiliar area, keep in touch with your partner by screaming at the top of your voice.
- When you work for the FBI, they won't give you a handgun, even if you're a young female living alone in a rural area.
- Unless you're an Assistant Director.
- Speaking of rural areas, you will find that in West Virginia, dogs are uncommon.
- When guarding your evil clinic, plan on having no more than a single attack dog in the pack.
- You are advised to hate and fear the Roman Catholic Church, and all the creepy priests, and all her empty promises.
Fading Tick-mark (0.5)
1 day ago