Did you know that there's a name for each full moon? I certainly didn't know about the existence of names beyond the old "hunter's moon" and "harvest moon," or that there were variations in the naming.
I came up with my own suggested list of names for this year:
- January 3: Full Sobriety Moon
- February 2: Full Steroid Moon XLI
- March 3: Full Take The Storm Windows Down Moon
- April 2: Full State and Federal Moon
- May 2: Full International Conspiracy Moon
- May 31: Free Extra-Special Bonus Moon
- June 30: Full Are We There Yet? Moon
- July 29: Full Spiked Lemonade Moon
- August 28: Full Back-To-School Specials Moon
- September 26: Full Talk Like A Pilot Moon
- October 26: Full Goblin Turkey Moon
- November 24: Full Who Let The Dogs Out?! Moon
- December 23: Full Shopper's Freak-Out Moon
You are welcome to print this out and stick it to your refrigerator for handy reference.