Friday, January 26, 2007

Just this once

Mary of Mary's Great Ideas has cut me to the quick with this meme originally generated by Electric Venom. I'm only doing this because I just happen to have the answers handy, not because I make a habit of mem propagation.

My Me Meme


  1. My: You’ve heard the saying “I’d give my right arm for…”. So, what would you give your right arm for?


    A super-powerful cybernetic tentacle. Plus plenty of batteries.

  2. Me: What’s one word that describes how you want people to see you?


    Beatific.

  3. Meme: If you could be any blogger, which blogger would you be… and why?


    Geoffrey Chaucer, who maketh mikle merry with the langage Englysche, ond giveth not a fygge for whoso think him freakisshe.


If they equal to the challenge, I hereby tag Pupski, Daryl, and Kelley.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Eek, the dreaded meme! ;) I can never manage to do anything good with these (performance anxiety, you see). I'll try.

RichM said...

Oh, I know. The way the questions are phrased makes one's response seem so final somehow, even though it's just another blog post.